Provide development, test, and sustainment support for customer-related programs. Primary responsibilities focus on security, systems administration and network engineering to configure, deploy, and troubleshoot software services. Must be able to support (install, configure, analyze, and troubleshoot both physical and Virtual Machine (VM) appliances).
- Implement newly emerging security requirements
- Hardware and software system administration (remote management) support for new lab deployed servers (physical and virtual)
- Develop and run test scripts
- Review test plans/procedures; implement changes
- Deploy server applications, maintain and track configurations of deployed systems
- Create, refine, and document repeatable procedures for “rolling” deployments
- Configure applications using messaging infrastructure
- Run messaging verification tests
- Includes: Installation, configuration, testing, troubleshooting, and resolving discrepancies
- Provide technical support for security documentation (certification and approval, IAVAs, POAMs)
- Respond and update tickets for assigned activities
Daily tasking through ticketing systems or direct communication with team/government leads. Position may include limited after-hours call-in support for recovery from unplanned outages.