• Conducts research, analysis, development, and coordination of strategy, policy, and doctrine for operations
• Provides technical expertise on executive-level projects, analyzes, assesses, and develops future strategies, policies, and doctrines
• Supports interagency and coalition policy formulations on cyberspace issues, ensuring authorities, concerns, and equities are accurately represented
• Provides concise, actionable communications to senior officials, both written and orally
• Performs analysis and critical thinking, assesses programmatic issues, conducts risk analysis, and proposes innovative and achievable solutions
• Possesses an in-depth understanding and knowledge of existing joint cyberspace policies • Conducts research, analysis, development, and coordination of strategy, policy, and doctrine for cyberspace operations with no guidance • Exhibits ability to publicly present policy, doctrine, and strategy concepts in a training environment • Plans and prepares for substantive interactions with researchers and policy makers and provides background support and current status of activities for documents and presentations • Provides substantive content for the development of reports and briefings on policy, strategy, and doctrine activities • Provides substantive content for policy formulations on cyberspace issues and researches authorities, concerns, and equities to ensure accurate representation
• Minimum 10 years of experience as a Cyberspace Policy Analyst or related functional area • Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline • Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills. • Strong analytical and problem solving skills
A TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.