• Provides overall strategic management, defines the program scope and objectives, and manages program scope, schedule, budget, and risk
• Develops program management plans, program documentation, work breakdown structures, program schedules, integrated master schedules, financial reports, and risk management documentation. Prepares charts, tables, graphs, and diagrams to assist in analyzing and effectively presenting information.
• Reviews risk and risk mitigation activities of the program and proposes budgets for the same
• Coordinates schedules to facilitate completion of task and contract deliverables, briefings/presentations, and program reviews
• Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews program deliverables
• Ensures compliance with all regulatory and administrative requirements imposed by the contract
• Defines program scope and objectives, and organizes, coordinates, and implements the program • Provides day-to-day program direction, ensuring quality standards, program tracking, and analysis of assigned aspects of assigned program • Provides technical and analytical guidance to program team
• Minimum 10 years of experience as a Program Manager • Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Program Management, Business Management, Economics, Political Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Law, Government Contracting, Finance/Accounting, or related discipline • Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills. • Strong analytical and problem solving skills • Desired: CAPM, PMP, or equivalent certification
A TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.