• Inspects, cleans, transforms, and models data with the goal of highlighting useful information, suggesting conclusions, and supporting decision making
• Possesses knowledge across the entire field of software technologies and engineering, including information, documentation, databases, model and architecture repositories, analysis, training, testing, data synthesis, hardware, software, standards, economic consideration of selecting techniques and processes, and interoperability
• Develops software planning documentation, software requirements and design documentation, software support documentation, software test description documentation,
• Conducts software validation and verification, and software engineering anomaly resolution
• Provides technical assistance for analyzing user needs, translating them into requirements, and developing associated software solutions • Coordinates and collaborates with a team of Integrators, Testers, and Network Engineers to meet criteria for each requirement • Writes technical documentation to include, but not limited to, technical management plans, schedules, requirements documents, test documents, deployment documents, and technical briefings • Develops code, tests, and debugs new software or enhancements to existing software. • Provides technical support in the evaluation of software development • Makes recommendations for improving documentation and development process standards • Assists with developing and executing test procedures for prototype components • Writes and reviews software and system documentation and software user manuals • Develops research solutions by analyzing system performance standards, conferring with users or system engineers; analyzing system flow, data usage and work processes; and investigating problem areas • Serves as research team lead at the level appropriate to the software prototype development process being used on any particular project
• Modifies existing software to correct errors, to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance • Designs, develops, and modifies software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and consequences of design • Designs or implements complex database or data repository interfaces/queries • Supports tactical engineering activities to include participating in design meetings and technical review meetings, developing technical plans to guide capability development, preparing test plans and procedures, executing tests and writing test reports, reporting status of capability development activities, and reporting goals and results
• Minimum two years of experience in application software development • Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline • Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
A TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.