• Organizes and directs the configuration and operation of information management systems
• Provides the day-to-day system administration to include system and resource optimization, and user assistance
• Conducts capacity and performance analysis, and provides system configuration change and upgrade recommendations
• Increases system administrator efficiency and accuracy via the use of automated tools and scripts, develops system administrator procedures, and conducts system administrator training and skills assessment
• Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities and programming techniques and controls
A TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.