• Evaluates, develops, and delivers technical input to the systems engineering process
• Develops technical documentation, system architecture, and system design documentation
• Oversees the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility
• Communicates with other program personnel and senior executives
• Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans • Analyzes complex information and independently takes appropriate actions to resolve problems • Provides engineering guidance to technical staff and establishes effective working relationships with other agencies and mission partners • Delivers briefings on complex topics to groups, which may include high-level decision makers • Works complex research projects as senior contributors and as part of an integrated research team • Designs and delivers solutions
• Minimum 10 years of experience as a System Engineer • Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in System Engineering or related discipline • Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills
A TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.