• Performs specialized tests to support analysis and evaluation of technologies and systems
• Develops test and evaluation plans and test procedures with acceptable pass rating results
• Compiles and analyzes documentation, data, and other products to evaluate and validate sensor system performance capabilities and effectiveness, assesses risk, and determines operational feasibility and benefits of systems or technology prototypes to include recommending assessments of system performance, identifying deficiencies, and investigation of physical science phenomena
• Conducts evaluations of the quality of proposed and existing software systems and solutions that support various cyberspace software activities to be integrated into various networks and architectures
• Conducts test, evaluation, and analysis activities with no guidance • Provides substantive content towards the development of test and evaluation plans and test procedures • Substantively contributes to the planning and development of test environments that are to be integrated into the test enterprise architecture • Conducts prototype assessments in field environments, operates test instrumentation, and supports remote testing
• Minimum 10 years of experience as a Test Engineer • Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in System Engineering or related discipline • Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAM Level I Certification • Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
A TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.