We're looking for someone to support and greatly enhance in-house tools for schematics analysis utilizing C# . Candidates will support the tool's complex operations through user-friendly GUIs. Candidates will also develop new features for image handling and processing, using their experience to improve the mission output.
- Bachelor's Degree in CS (or a related field) or 4 years of related experience
- Experience with C#, C++, or Java development
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design
- String problem solving skills and algorithmic development
- Experience with user-friendly UI design and development
- Experience with C# development
- Experience with Visual Studio and/or Windows Development
- Experience with complex data structures
- Interest and/or experience with microelectronics
A TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.