· Assisting the Lead/PM, prepare requisitions (purchase orders) based on Program outcome requirements.
· Research and identify vendor sources IAW Government procurement procedures.
· Generate supporting requisition documentation and track requisition through contracting and procurement deliverable, and invoicing.
· Provide weekly update on status of open and closed Program requisitions.
· Manage and maintain Mission Master Acquisition List in order to: Create and track status on over 30 requisitions, capture information in a Mission Master Acquisition List
· Submit updates via email to the Lead/PM weekly
· Generate and submit all security processing forms (SPF) with proper justifications for upcoming Mission scheduled activities
· Mange/track all vendor trips and forms that have to be submitted by vendor for access to facilities.
· Update Master Acquisition List with all new procurement information; which includes cost, funding appropriation, contract and requisition status
· Track and upload all awarded contracts & receipts for PMs
A TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.