We're looking for someone to combine software development with FPGA analysis to support FPGA analysis, developing tools with user-friendly UIs in C# to implement analytic needs and further automate processing.
- Experience with C#, C++, or Java development
- Experience with Visual Studio and/or Windows Development
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design
- Experience with C# development
- Experience with FPGA tools
- Experience with data analysis
- Interest and/or experience with microelectronics
A TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.