This position will incorporate both manual testing of requirements, features, use case workflows, and incorporation of automation testing tools (where experience with tools like Selenium, Continuous integration with Jenkins and SONAR would be beneficial).
- Experience with corporate tools, integration testing for large complex distributed systems
- Ability to communicate well with technical (Developers) and non-technical personnel
- Previous development experience and understanding of the SW development cycle
- Experience with automated testing tool programming. Test Engineer will be implementing industry standard test strategy.
- Attention to detail and "test to break" mind set
- Develop/write test cases, acceptance criteria, test plans, test procedures
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Linux OS experience
Specific Desired Skill sets:
A TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.