• Assists with the design and implementation of Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), intranets, extranets, and other data communications networks
• Develops enterprise, network, and security architecture designs for all layers of the architecture, including business, data, technology, and services throughout the entire systems engineering and development life cycles
• Performs network modeling, analysis, and planning
• Researches and recommends network and data communications hardware and software
• Possesses in-depth knowledge in the system engineering life cycle and current cyberspace policy
• With no guidance, develops functional requirements and specification documents
• Develops and designs infrastructures necessary to support system development strategies and technology roadmaps
• Advises on the feasibility of potential future projects to the Program Manager
• Advises on the purchase of technology products
• Develops network and security architectures and methodologies and conducts emerging cybersecurity, information security, and technology analyses
A TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.
Minimum 10 years of experience as a Cybersecurity Network Architect or related functional area
Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.