Provides the technical architecture guidance and leadership for an area of expertise.
Designs and develops highly complex, integrated solutions through tools, processes and
procedures to facilitate the cost effective delivery of services or fielding of successful
products. Performs testing and integration of computer systems, subsystems and
components. Candidate must possess 8570 certification.
Candidate must have experience in the following: SCCM Active Directory Build Services GPOs MBAM Knowledge UE-V Knowledge Scripting - particularly Power Schell Essential Job Functions:
1. Architects highly complex, global solutions across the appropriate engineering
environments to meet business requirements or enhance performance.
2. Reviews cost analyses and vendor comparison reports to ensure cost-effective and
efficient operations. Recommends vendor/approach and presents to senior
3. Reviews and recommends highly complex systems investment(s) to management and
customers based on results of independent assessment of current and future
performance, stability, and systems management/life cycle issues.
4. Provides escalated, highly complex technical support to customers by investigating
and resolving systems-related matters of significance; provides support telephonically
5. Plans, conducts and oversees the technical aspects of large, complex projects;
coordinates the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned
projects. Reviews completion and implementation of system additions and/or
6. Develops and applies advanced methods, theories and research techniques in the
investigation and solution of highly complex system requirements and problems.
Develops training tools and documentation; oversees implementation of same.
7. Reviews literature, patents and current practices to support business requirements
and/or new industry technology. Prepares reports and/or recommendations regarding
8. Provides complex technical consultation on current and proposed systems to other
organizations and clients.
9. Provides leadership and work guidance to a team of Engineers and less experienced personnel.