Looking for a developer to design and develop mission apps and lead small project teams. The candidate would have the opportunity to develop apps with varying degrees of scale, risk and complexity. Developer duties may include serving as the technical lead for the design, testing, and implementation of complex apps, complex web app layouts, content and user interfaces and/or database projects.
Looking for someone with:
1. Minimum of 6 years demonstrated on-the-job experience with full life-cycle application software development
2. Demonstrated on-the-job experience working with legacy application conversion and technology assessment.
4. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Ruby, the product life cycle, Github, and maintenacne of production systems
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• The developer consults with clients to develop complex user requirements.
• Translates user requirements from formal requirements documents into an application and/or database design.
• Writes interfaces to companion applications or databases.
• Writes necessary code.
• Ensuring interoperability with other applications.
• Provides extensive technical advice and guidelines to applications developers and other members of the team.
• Generates comprehensive test plans to ensure that adequate unit, system, and integration testing is performed.
• Oversees unit/functional testing and transitioning the complex application and/or database to production.
A TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.
6 years of experience