Looking for a test engineer to support a high priority, highly visible, malware analysis modernization program.
This position will incorporate both manual testing of requirements, features, use case workflows, and incorporation of automation testing tools (where experience with tools like Selenium, Continuous integration with Jenkins and SONAR would be beneficial).
- Experience with corporate tools, integration testing for large complex distributed systems
- Ability to communicate well with technical (Developers) and non-technical (Customers) personnel
- Previous development experience and understanding of the SW development cycle
- Experience with automated testing tool programming. Candidate will be implementing industry standard test strategy. Bamboo is used for automated nightly builds running testless build plans
- Attention to detail and "test to break" mind set
- Develop/write test cases, acceptance criteria, test plans, test procedures
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Linux OS experience
Specific Desired Skill sets:
• Java, Selenium, Jenkins, JMeter, scripting
A TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.
16 years experience
OR a Bachelor's degree and 12 years experience
OR a Master's degree and 10 years experience
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.