A TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.
- Develop and maintain DoDAF, FEAF, and IC EA compliant architecture artifacts, utilizing architecture modeling tools to ensure integrated architecture
- Do assessments of acquisition architectures for compliance and consistency in support of Enterprse Engineering Review Board governance processes
- Identify architecture gaps, overlaps and inefficienciesm and develop recommendations for changes to help improve enterprise architecture
- Identify tools/technologies, data models, data analytics, and reporting/visualization approaches to assist Government leaders and technologies with architecture data-driven decision making
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills
- 5 or more years of experience as a lead on large projects
-Familiar with Intelligence Community and/or DoD acquisition lifecycles, software development methodolgies, information security engineering concepts, cloud computing methodologies, and/or SOA-enabling technologies