• Experience in a technical leadership role, leading projects and programs for Government or Industry customers
• Experience gathering requirements; worked with customer to capture end user system use cases, and to translate user requirements to technical requirements
• Developed system architecture document, system boundaries diagrams, internal and external dataflow of the system, process models and concept of operations
• Experience in full life cycle of project which includes, management, infrastructure design and security and data integrity controls
• Conduct requirements review with the customer, addressing requirements review issues, obtain government approval for requirements
• Experience in the following: Designing complex systems; integrating systems using multiple operating systems (Solaris, Linux, and Windows 2000); performing tradeoff studies; System performance analysis.
• Experience developing, delivering, testing and supporting integrated hardware and software systems using recognized industry recognized process management
A TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.
7 years experience and a bachelor's degree