The Service Desk Analyst is the first point of contact for the users who call the Service Desk. While providing the highest level of customer service, the Service Desk Analyst uses knowledge base tools and SOPs along with their expertise to resolve tier 1 requests in a timely fashion. The Service Desk Analyst escalates unresolved problem/issues/requests to the proper tier 2 and 3 support team. Troubleshooting basic end user issues on various software applications, hardware, network and provide basic desktop support. Work with small team of Service Desk Analysts to meet customer’s service level targets.
• Serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
• Respond to questions from all emails and callers
• Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
• Become familiar with helpdesk policies and services
• Follow standard Service Desk operating procedures; accurately log all Service Desk tickets using the defined tracking software
• Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
• Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
• Follow-up and update customer status and information
• Other duties as assigned by the Service Desk Lead
A TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.
3 years experience
|10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. Saturday - Wednesday (off Thurs/Fri)|