- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work/background experience
Measures of Performance:
- Configure and enable Active Directory Domain Services AD DS to ensure systems and resources are properly managed within the virtual infrastructure.
- Learning and showing understanding while using Nessus and Centrify
- Demonstrated understanding and ease of building, evaluating, and testing Group Policy Objects GPO.
- Setup and update DNS as requested and ensure the most efficient configuration.
- Immediate ability to write PowerShell scripts, and ability to write more complex scripts by the end of the first year
- Demonstrate understanding and proficiency in Windows administration, understanding and use of virtualization, and some minor comfort and ability with Linux assistance
- Provide input and assistance for VMWare - vSphere/Horizon View/VDP environments as needed (no skills needed to start, we'll help you along expecting your ability to learn as needed)
- Configure and update logging, auditing, firewalls, accounts, patching, and overall configuration to ensure hardened and protected mission capabilities
- Work with a small to medium team (5-10) whose focus lies on similar tasking to come up with better methods and cutting-edge solutions for the hard problems faced throughout our customer's environment
A TS/SCI security clearance with full scope polygraph is REQUIRED TO START.