A TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITES:
• Experience with the principles and practice of system administration management; including managing processes and services, system installation and configuration, printer systems and fundamentals of security.
• Administers a complex site independently and or assists in the administration of a larger site.
• Provides Tiers 1-3 help desk support assisting with day to day activities of installing and troubleshooting hardware, software and applications.
• Maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network and storage engineers.
• Create administrator and service accounts, maintains system documentation, tunes system performance and installs system-wide software.
• Evaluates vendor products and makes recommendations to the customer.
• Coordinate upgrades/installations and provides backup recovery.
• Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
• Works well independently or as a team.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Windows 10 desktop administration
• Microsoft Server 2008/2012 system administration
• Active Directory administration
• Linux Systems Administration
• PowerShell scripting experience
• Thin/Zero client technology and problem resolution experience
• VMWare or Hyper-V experience
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Master's degree and 2 years’ experience, Bachelor's Degree and 5 years’ experience, Associate's Degree and 7years experience, or High School Grad and 9 years’ experience in System Administration.
• One of the following DoD approved certifications is required to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position. Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GSIH, or GCED. Training and Certification provided for applicants meeting the above requirements
• Must possess an ACTIVE TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE