We're looking for a candidate to come in and perform systems engineering via a variety of skill sets to help lead full life-cycle creation and support of our customer's lab network, which consist of multiple Linux servers and desktops running a plethora of VMs (mostly Windows) to enable our customer to test a variety of mitigations in a variety of environments. The performance tasks will include:
- Efficiently build and maintain VMWare Horizon systems, clients, and environment
- Automate the VDI infrastructure build process where possible (kickstart, Puppet, Ansible, etc)
- Keep up to date on IAVA patching and ensure our systems are always ready for updated scans - Demonstrated understanding and ease of building, evaluating, and testing Group Policy Objects GPO.
- Maintain and optimize DNS and DHCP as requested.
- Configure and enable Active Directory Domain Services AD DS to ensure systems and resources are properly managed within the virtual infrastructure.
- Manage vSphere virtual environment, to include Horizon, vSAN and automated deployment.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of Cisco Catalyst and Nexus networking to include iSCSI SAN design and Firewall configurations.
- Demonstrated familiarity with security tools, NMAP, OpenVAS, Angler, Metasploit, and Kali.
- Lead through subject matter expertise and understanding of the system
Optional and Useful:
- Container technologies like Docker
- Repositories such as Git, SVN, Aptitude, and RPM
- Experience with Windows Hyper-V
A TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.