|This is an open requirement for a System Integrator. Vendors shall propose candidates who possess the knowledge, skills and can execute all duties/tasks and responsibilities as listed in the work description. Additionally, the candidate must meet all mandatory skills specifically listed and must include examples for each mandatory skill. The desired skills are a list of preferable skills the candidate may possess but are not required to execute the work. Before proposing a candidate, vendors should take note of the work description in order to gauge what skill level is being sought by the customer as well as the trade-off standard for the position. Sponsor is seeking a Systems Integrator to serve on a moderate to complex business analysis and implementation effort to update HR data and policies to meet new standards and requirements. A significant part of this effort includes providing support to HR as it partners with the Sponsors Information Technology (IT) elements to upgrade HR business systems. Project has significant cross-program interaction with other Sponsor business systems. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to Job Duties 1. Work with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define, and document Sponsors current HR data standards, policies, and processes and compare with Sponsor's partners requirements. 2. Participate in data mapping activities. 3. Develop recommendations and plans (to include communications and training) for implementing the use of data standards, policies, and processes across Sponsors HR and other IT systems. 4. Assist in developing and presenting changes and/or recommendations for changes to HR business processes and policies through an established governance structure. 5. Work closely with Sponsors IT entities to ensure HR business requirements are met with the upgrade of the Sponsors HR business system. 6. Coordinate with various offices across the Sponsors organization to identify requirements. 7. Provide support to change management activities such as developing and delivering business training, standard operating procedures (SOPs), communications, and process improvement. 8. Demonstrate excellent communications skills to include preparing and presenting presentations to senior management and external stakeholders.|
1. Demonstrated experience with IT project management.
2. Demonstrated experience tracking status of requirements and milestones.
3. Demonstrated experience with analyzing and recommending changes to organization-wide business processes, procedures, and policies.
4. Demonstrated experience with change management of policies and processes.
5. Demonstrated experience creating and editing briefings/presentations for senior-level management.
6. Demonstrated experience in representing the HR business as a stakeholder in technical meetings and control gates.
7. Demonstrated experience coordinating and performing user acceptance testing of IT systems.
8. Demonstrated experience in deriving business requirements from technical exchange meetings or other facilitated sessions.
9. Demonstrated experience performing as a liaison between technical teams and HR business teams with the ability to interpret information in a non-technical manner.
1. Experience within the Sponsors organization.
2. Experience working with an AGILE development team within the Sponsors organization.
3. Experience working across various business areas within the Sponsors organization.
4. Experience with the Sponsors HR systems and HR data/policies.
5. Experience with one or more federalized HR IT systems.
A TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.