1. Demonstrated experience supporting software systems or development environments.
2. Demonstrated experience utilizing configuration management principles.
3. Demonstrated practical experience establishing a team, project or program-level Configuration Management (CM) or configuration control policy based on a methodology such as Software Configuration Manager (SCM), ITSM or ITIL, CMMI.
4. Demonstrated a solid understanding of configuration control concepts and best practices within a DevOps environment .
5. Familiarity with software CM tools such as Nexus, SVN, Git, CVS, Team Foundation Server. Demonstrated experience providing review and recommendation of improvements to existing CM processes.
6. Demonstrated experience with Agile development methodologies and configuration controlled software environments.
7. Demonstrated experience with configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt, Vagrant, SmartFrog.
1. Familiarity with continuous integration / continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline configuration tools such as Jenkins and GitHub.
2. Demonstrated experience with scripting technologies such as Perl, Python, Ant, Rake, Maven or RPM.
3. Demonstrated practical experience supporting a software and/or infrastructure configuration baseline and configuration items (CIs).
4. Demonstrated experience with the creation or maintenance of a configuration management database (CMDB).
A TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.