Description: Provides customer assistance for several analytic applications/tools as part of a 24 hour Application Support effort. Applicant would be expected to provide direct assistance to customers on how to use several applications and other associated analytic tools, including formulating queries and profiles, responding to questions, troubleshooting, monitoring system availability, etc. The candidate will be required to provide trainingclassroom, demonstration, one-on-one, or video-teleconferencing sessions to personnel whose schedules do not allow typical training attendance hours. The candidate will assist in the development and/or review of training materials and application documentation, including course manuals, workbooks, handouts, and computer based training (CBT), and other multimedia training aids. May provide feedback for, or participate in end user focus groups, readiness reviews, and other sessions as an advocate for customer requirements, customer features. Troubleshooting support may require interaction with Operations and Maintenance (O&M) and/or development teams. On occasions the candidate will be asked to perform validation testing.
All mandatory skills must be reflected with proposed candidates experience to be submitted for consideration
1. Experience providing Tier 1 support.
2. Software application training experience.
3. Demonstrated strong analytical skills, sound judgment, and effective problem solving skills in a Tier 1 environment.
4. The ability to learn and assist users with multiple software applications.
5. Working knowledge of Web technologies.
6. Prior experience developing, editing training materials.
7. Experience using customer Tools.
8. Experience with customer systems. 9.Experience with Automated Call Distribution (ACD) systems.
1. Strong commitment to quality customer service
2. Ability to be flexible and work independently under pressure
3. Ability to execute multiple tasks with competing priorities
4. Ability to interact effectively with Sponsor personnel at all levels
5. Ability to work effectively in a team environment
6. A diligent work ethic
A TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.