*A TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph*
The ideal candidate should have solid troubleshooting skills and can interact with the customer for all types of IT support needs.
- Performs entry-level IT administration and functions such as, user adds, moves and deletes, backup and restore, preventive maintenance, and upgrades
- Performs initial assessment, research, and resolution of basic incidents and requests regarding the use of application software products and infrastructure components
- Addresses and fixes basic incidents and requests and logs all incidents and requests
- Creates a positive client support experience and builds relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring a resolution at a timely manner
- Monitors systems and peripheral equipment, system processing, and error listings to maintain control of hardware and software malfunctions
- Creates/enhances the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the execution of the tasks above