Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of IT systems, working closely with team engineers. Experience building, patching and maintaining servers both physical and virtual. An understanding of Cloud Infrastructure Services of Infrastructure as a Service is necessary.
Top Skills Required:
- Experience with Linux systems in the areas of system administration troubleshooting, integration, shell scripting and development. This includes Task Sequence, SCCM, ePO, PowerShell scripting and configuring/maintaining DNS
- Experience with VMWare and supporting a virtual infrastructure; and OpenStack
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure Services or Infrastructure as a Service
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience with configuration management and development environments such as: git, subversion, or Jenkins
- Experience with any of the following: JIRA, Nagios, Python, Puppet, YUMRpo, Ansible Tower, and/or ILOM
- Experience with Red Hat OpenStack Platform (OSP)
- Experience with Windows System Administration
TS/SCI Clearance with Full Scope Poly required
-One of the following DoD approved certifications is necessary to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position: Security+ CE, GSEC, SSCP, GICSP, CSA+, CCNA-Security, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GCIH, or GCED.
-Must be available for on-call support.
-Must be open to the possibility of travel (CONUS & OCONUS), anticipate less than 5%.
Required Education & Related Experience: Either a Doctorate plus 1 year ,OR Master’s plus 3 years, OR Bachelor’s plus 5 years, Associate’s plus 7 years, OR H.S./GED plus 9 years