ROLES & RESPONSIBILITES:
• Designs and implements information assurance and security engineering systems with requirements of business continuity, operations security, cryptography, forensics, regulatory compliance, internal counter-espionage (insider threat detection and mitigation), physical security analysis (including facilities analysis, and security management).
• Assesses and mitigates system security threats and risks throughout the program life cycle. Validates system security requirements definition and analysis. Establishes system security designs. Implements security designs in hardware, software, data, and procedures.
• Verifies security requirements; performs system certification and accreditation planning and testing and liaison activities. Supports secure systems operations and maintenance.
• STE Enterprise
• Experience with Security Tools
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Detailed orientated
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
BS or equivalent + 8 yrs. related experience, or MS + 6 yrs. related experience. Candidate must possess 8570 certification. Must possess an ACTIVE TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE