- Performing logical and physical data modeling. Skills needed include UML and relational theory.
- Develop and maintain artifacts, such as: Logical Data Models (LDM), Data Element Dictionaries (DED), model release documentation, data mappings.
- Ensure that mission models align with the entire collection of models.
- Coordinate, meet, and hold Technical Peer Reviews with Subject Matter Experts and Stakeholder communities to discuss requirements and models developed.
- Define and analyze data requirements, map legacy data stores and formats to logical data model concepts.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed