Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position. Core competencies include:
• Expert troubleshooting with Active Directory Infrastructure, Azure AD, Group Policies, DNS, PKI, Microsoft PowerShell, Windows Server 2008R2, 2012 and 2016 and Windows 10.
• Experience developing architecture and engineering solutions for enterprise scale deployments
• Ability to quickly learn and operate within complex topologies and interdependencies across a wide range of technologies (2012 or later forest/domains) and complex group policy architecture and administration.
• Advanced analytical and creative problem solving skills for development, testing and maintenance of software systems.
• Ability to work with little supervision in fast paced, dynamic environment with highly visible and time sensitive requirements. Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Ability to take direction and retain information.
• Additional knowledge in Quest ARS, GPO Admin, Password Manager, Microsoft FIM/MIM.
TS/SCI clearance with Full Scope Poly