- Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements
- Design and code new software or modify exisiting software to add new features
- Debug existing software and correct defects
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
- Develop simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories
- Provide recommendations for imporving documentation and software development process standards
- Skills: ReST, JMS Querying, GIT/SVN, MAVEN, Docker, Camunda, OpenShift, Tomcat, and Netica; Spring
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline from an accredited college or university. Four (4) years of additional Software Engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- TS/SCI clearance with Full Scope Poly required
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed