Click column header to sort
The candidate should have experience with installation, configuration, and networking of UNIX and/or NT based platforms. Experience includes: creating, modifying, and deleting user accounts, performing system back ups and maintaining system configuration files. The candidate should have a full understanding of operating systems and have knowledge with either UNIX or NT commands or utilities at the user level. Experience also includes the installation and configuration of hardware, operating systems, and commercial software packages. Need to be able to develop and implement enterprise backup/recovery strategies, server configuration, and consolidation, and verification of the health and status of the entire IT infrastructure. Should be able to support for the enterprise services such as DNS, NFS, e-mail services, security protection mechanisms, and the interoperability of UNIX and NT based systems.
The ideal candidate should have a Bachelors degree in computer science, information systems, or network engineering, and at least 5 years of demonstrable experience in network (LAN/WAN) configuration, monitoring, security, and protection. Or the individual shall have 5 years of full time Computer Science work that can be substituted for the Bachelors degree with at least 5 years of demonstrable experience in network (LAN/WAN) configuration, monitoring, security, and protection
TS/SCI clearance with poly
The candidate shall have a Bachelors degree in computer science or related field and have at least 6 years of demonstrable experience with interating, installing, configuring, upgrading, compiling and supporting COTS/GOTS software in a heterogeneous operating system enviornment. The candidate can have 5 years full time computer science directly related work that can substitute the degree and have at least 6 years demonstrable experience with interating, installing, configuring, upgrading, compiling and supporting COTS/GOTS software in a heterogeneous operating system enviornment.
TS/SCI clearance with poly
- Documentation and design of TechSIGINT data flows and related applications such as WRANGLER, GRM, and IM&S
- Documentation of WRANGLER database processes
- Experience with modernization efforts associated with transistion formats
- Skills within test development and evaluation
- Experience in completing and tracking milestone completion and updates to documentation
- Work in small teams to translate existing documentation and/or subject matter expert knowledge into System Engineering models using a software tool (CORE or CAMEO).
- Teams are system engineer practitioners, with system-level experience contributing to complex system-of-system engineering.
- Candidates must have hands-on experience producing SE products, use cases, architectures, and related engineering functions.
- Candidates must have produced and be able to interpret Use Case Diagrams with specifications, understand and be able to describe system architecture.
- Experience with SE software tools is highly desired but not required.
- A TS/SCI security clearance with full scope polygraph.
The ideal candidate will work directly with the Distributed Common Ground/Surface System (DCGS) Team and will be responsible for installin, configuring, monitoring, and maintaining Windows/Linux servers. This position supports all of the DCGS Team activities to include Tactical SIGNIT integration and National Tactical integration, STORMFORCE, and testing efforts for a variety of challenging tactical SIGINT Interoperability initiatives.
- Experience with automation of C2S deployments using CloudFormation scripts
- Skills in configuring and maintaining of C2S resources such as auto deploy groups and launch configurations
- Demonstrated skills of designing and maintaining c2s networking structure
- Experience with AWS Sys Ops, DevOps
- Knowledge with automation of deployment, monitoring and maintenance tests using Python and Linux Bash shell
- Experience locking down Linux systems for security accreditation
- Experience deploying and maintaining ElasticSearch cluster
- Experience deployment and mining Apache cluster
- Experience writing security, standard procedures, and LinuX troubleshooting documentation
- Skills with installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Linux systems
- Experience reviewing security findings and mitigating issues
- Demontrated experience of maintaining current systems using configuration tools such as Ansible, Jenkins
- Experience developing security SOP's and implementing best practices
- Experience with Open software such as Hadoop, Kafka, Zookeeper
- Experience designing and maintaining monitoring system using nagios and cloud watch
- Experience performing IA ( information assurance) on production systems
- Experience providing Tier 2 / 3 support for multiple applications
Candidate should have a good familiarity with EE, Computer Science and Information Systems disciplines. Candidate will play a key role in the creation of a mission centric program that follows new and existing operational technology products from conception to end of life (EOL), with a specific focus and definition of post deployment phase of the life cycle. Candidate will be engaged in technical engineering activities associated with customer requirements. Program Management experience highly desired. Desired skills: RF, system/technical engineering, Mission centric program awareness; process and requirements experience; knowledge of current and future technology trends; self-starter with the ability to manage multiple tasks with changing priorities; sponsor cable writing experience; high ability with peer review and participation in the peer review process; analytic ability with excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written.
- Commercial forensic tool experience (all or combination of: FTK, WireShark, ENCASE, FireEye, Helix, Paraben, Xways, ILook)
- Knowledge of Operation Systems which concern: Linux/Unix, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS - understanding of the evolution of OS platforms is a plus
- Strong understanding of App Stores and how they work to include mobile OS platform updates
- Skills with imaging of platforms both desktop and mobile; fluent in testing mobile and desktop applications
- Applicant requires a broad knowledge of requirements
- Must work well with a team and in a team enviornment
- Willing to share responsibilities
- Good written and verbal skills
- Hardware/Software testing
- Excellent documentation skills
- Forensic experience
- Mobile OS, RF, Satellite, GSM, IPV6
- CI background
- Experience with any of the standard commercial forensic tools which could include: Encase, FTK, ILOOK, Parabem Helix
This position requires a candidate to work on the Transformation Solutions team. They will be a member who focuses on data flow engineering relating to deployed customer systems. The ideal candidate will have a history of direct involvement with successful efforts and system upgrades in which new data flows are evaluated and validated.
Candidate will work with a small team; using Agile development (2 week sprints).
The ideal candidate is needed to perform testing and development of software and support infrastructure for network defense. The work is at the customer site and aids a small team in a highly unique organization supporting Intelligence Community mission requirements. This is a very dynamic environment requiring an experienced, capable candidate to employ critical thinking and develop software solutions that enable cyber analysts to quickly capture and retrieve information in support of DoD network defenses.
The candidate needs a scheduling background and can function in and with integrated master schedules and microsoft project (or other scheduling tools)
Candidate must have these qualifications:
- Configure and manage Niagara Files data flows
- Create custom Niagara Files processors as necessary to support a variety of data flows into the system
- Gather system and data metrics in Niagara Files and other Hadoop software environments
- Configure and manage Kafka clusters for high throughput
- Work well in a collaborative team enviornment using Agile methodologies
Experience in one or more but not required:
Graph analytics in Spark
• Experience in LINUX system administration in a virtual environment using VMWare, including installing and maintaining operating systems, configuring and installing hardware/software utilizing monitoring technologies, troubleshooting, and sustaining the operational health of the infrastructure.
• Expemplary communication skills, as well as excellent teaming skills and a positive, customer-focused attitude.
• Provides aid for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
• Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems. Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all the client/server/storage/network devices, etc.
• Provides Tier 1 through Tier 3 problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems.
• Candidate must be able to coordinate and partner with various work centers, network engineers/administrators, and customer organizations in the execution of daily tasks.
• Configures and manages Linux installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity, and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
Specific requirements for Linux Administrator include:
• Cent OS 6/7 server builds/management
• Yum/Spacewalk repository builds/management
• Kickstart builds/management
• LDAP / Central Authentication
• NFS share builds/management
• VMware data stores build/management
• Linux/Windows directory management
• Ability to troubleshoot and analyze Linux systems and networks efficiently
• Must possess current/active TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH
• Doctorate and 1 years’ experience, Master's degree and 6 years’ experience, Bachelor's Degree and 5 years’ experience, Associate's Degree and 7 years’ experience, or High School Grad and 9 years’ experience in System Administration and/or Network Engineering.
• Must have expertise in Networking.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to lead and work as part of a team
• Must meet 8570 IAT II requirements to include one of the following certifications: CCNA Security, GIC SP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, CASP CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP, GCED, GCIH, CySA+
This position aids the back-end of a next generation end user environment that combines a standard modern Windows based Desktop and Office Automation, with Unified Communications through a virtual environment. It brings improvements to desktop reliability, security, efficiency, and performance. With tools for creating, connecting, and collaborating, this environment allows managers, engineers, analysts, and other user groups to focus on their job, while this program provides the necessary IT support.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Supports system deployments and infrastructure implementation
- Knowledge with cloud/servers/network/storage implementation and support, along with VMWare experience.
- Assembles documentation for infrastructure changes and participates in related meetings
- Completes network monitoring and deployment reports and/or metrics as determined by the customer.
- Most importantly, responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of a large comprehensive monitoring solution(physical & virtual), utilizing Nagios, Check_MK & Thruk.
- Analyze new monitoring and performance monitoring systems and advise the customer on which solutions meets their requirements.
- Maintain configuration management of the monitoring infrastructure using automation tools such as ansible, chef and puppet.
- Collaborate with Storage, Network and Server Engineers to ensure applications, network devices and systems(virtual and physical) are actively monitored.
- Constuct custom scripts to monitor devices that do not have checks built into Nagios using shell scripts, perl and python
- Responsible for designing, installing and maintaining the logging infrastructure for the customer, utilizing syslog-ng and rsyslog and making sure that those systems are forwarding the syslog data to the corporate repository for all long term logging of all data
- Responsible for daily maintenance of all Linux servers to include patching/upgrading/troubleshooting issues and updating systems with security related CVEs.
- Support firmware upgrades and facilitate the repair of physical servers in the infrastructure from multiple vendors(Dell, HP andOracle)
- Support daily VMware operations by installing/upgrading/troubleshooting physical ESXi hosts and infrastructure virtual machines, building/maintaining/troubleshooting virtual machines related to down-line customer ticket requests.
- Indicate initiative to move beyond status quo, i.e. Recommending improvements and ways to optimize systems
Top Skills Required:
-Experience NAGIOS and the ability to provide productive changes and architectural guidance for the service in the future.
-Good general experience with cloud/servers/network/storage
-Linux as primary O/S skill, with Windows as secondary
-Experience with VMWare
-Experience with syslog, ansible, chef, and/or puppet
-Experience in the design, implementation, and maintenance of monitoring systems
-Shell scripting, Perl & Python
To qualify, candidate must also meet these basic qualifications:
- Must currently have and be able to maintain a TS/SCI Clearance with Poly
- One of the following DoD approved certifications is necessary to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position:
Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GCIH, or GCED.
- Must be available for on-call support.
- Must be open to the possibility of travel (CONUS & OCONUS), anticipate less than 5%.
Required Education & Related Experience: Either a Doctorate plus 4 years ,OR Master’s plus 6 years, OR Bachelor’s plus 8 years, Associate’s plus 10 years, OR H.S./GED plus 12 years
- Minimum of 3 years experience of programming with a combination of any or all of the following: Java, C, or C++, within the last 5 years
- Within the last 3 years, need a minimum of 1 year experience with designing and developing applications in Windows or UNIX/Linux
- Proved experience with OpenSource (NoSQL) products that support highly distributed, massively parallel computation concerns such as, Hbase, Apache Accumulo, and/or Big Table
- Demonstrated knowledge with Map/Reduce
- Demonstrated skills wih the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- Experience with requirements analysis and design for 1or more object-oriented systems
- Need a Bachelors degree in computer science (or a discipline that's related), an associates degree in computer science (or related discipline) and two years programming experience or five years programming experience may take place for the Bachelors degree
- Demonstrated knowledge with designing and developing automated analytic software, techniques, and algorithms
- Demonstrated skills with compute cluster monitoring tools (Nagios, Ganglia)
- Demonstrated experience with Apache Accumulo internals, to include configuring, tuning, and testing the same in many configurations (>200 node clusters)
- Demonstrated experience that has to do with Ruby-on-Rails framework
- Demonstrated skills with Big-Data Cloud Scalability (Amazon, Google, and/or Facebook)