Click column header to sort
- Demonstrated experience in developing, building, and installing Linux kernel modules
- Demonstrated experience with installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Xen virtualization platform
- Demonstrated experience with writing recipes and building applications using the OE/Yocto build system
- Demonstrated experience with developing software utilizing the Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- Configuration, tuning, testing, and advanced level storage troubleshooting in support of virtualization products such as VMware, Xen, and Solaris containers
- Configuration, tuning, testing, and advanced level storage troubleshooting of cloud-based implementation such as HADOOP
- Configuration, tuning, testing, and advanced level storage troubleshooting in support of Red Hat, SuSe, and Solaris Operating Systems, as they relate to file service and FC connectivity
- Possess a valid SMA certification or demonstrated experience as a storage architect
- Installation, configuration, tuning, troubleshooting, and administration of:
- SGI IRIX based Operating System
- SGI systes with direct attached and FC SAN attached storage
- Network Appliance and SGI IRIX supported applications
- Multivendor clustered filesystems such as GPFS, Lustre
- Brocase FC switch network
- Enterprise class arrays
- Solid State Disk (SSD)
- NFS/CIFS based server/storage appliance
- Data Domain and similar deduplication products
- Cloud based storage solutions such as HADDOOP and IBM BigInsights
- Trouble ticket mangaement utilizing Remedy
- Microservice experience with Docker and Kubernetes, Java, and Linux CentOS
- Relational Databases/MySQL
- Someone willing to work in DevOps role assisting users
- Cloud experience: Shall have 3 years demonstrated work experience with distributed scalable Big Data Store (NoSQL) such as Hbase, CloudBase/Acumulo, Big Table, etc
- Shall have demonstrated work experience with MapReduce programming model and technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig
- Shall have demonstrated work experience with the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- Shall have demonstrated work experience with Serialization such as JSON and/or BSON
- Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements
- Design and code new software or modify existing software to add new features
- Debug existing software and correct defects
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operation environments
- Develop simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories
- Provide recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
- Develop or implement algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and functional standards
- Assist with developing and executing test procedures for software components
- Write or review software and system documentation
- Strong Java skills and experience required
- High level of coding experience, Full Life Cycle, designing, maintaining
- Solid understanding of Software Configuration Mgmt (SCM, Agile methodologies, JIRA, GIT, Confluence and the Atlassian Tool Suite)
- Demonstrated work experience with Cloud: distributed scalable big data store (NoSQL) such ads CloudBase/Acumulo, Big Table; MapReduce and technologies such as Hadoop, Pig, HDFS; Serialization such as JSON or BSON
- GHOSTMACHINE, QTA experience or Cloud development and operational environments
- MapReduce and/or Pig experience
- Ability to debug software and correct defects
Python, Elasticsearch. Apache Storm, Kafka, Docker
Specific Desired Skills:
Java, MongoDB, Ontologies, Apache Jena Fuseki, Vue.js
- Mid-level Unix/Linux system administration and engineering experience
- On call (duty phone rotation) for system server support
- Able to Rack/Stack equipment, perform hardware configurations, and have experience with networking
- Design/Develop Microsoft Visio (hardware/components) rack drawing for server rooms infrastructure enviornment
- Responsible for documenting systems configuration information for System Security Plan and interacting/working with the organization Information System Security Officer
Experienced with Atlassian Tool Suite (Need working knowledge of all the following: Crowd, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Fisheye/Crucible)
Familiarity with Apache Tomcat,
Integrated Development Environments: Spring, Eclipse, IntelliJ
- Performing logical and physical data modeling. Skills needed include UML and relational theory.
- Develop and maintain artifacts, such as: Logical Data Models (LDM), Data Element Dictionaries (DED), model release documentation, data mappings.
- Ensure that mission models align with the entire collection of models.
- Coordinate, meet, and hold Technical Peer Reviews with Subject Matter Experts and Stakeholder communities to discuss requirements and models developed.
- Define and analyze data requirements, map legacy data stores and formats to logical data model concepts.
Assists mission organizations and data architecture teams in developing physical, logical and conceptual data models that are crafted using a local model methodology. This methodology guides the creation of supporting UML class diagrams. These UML based models will be the source for mission physical models and associated exchange formats.
- Performing logical and physical data modeling. Skills needed include UML and relational theory
- Develop and maintain artifacts, such as: Logical Data Models (LDM). Data Element Dictionaries (DED), model release documentation, data mappings
- Ensure that TechSIGINT mission models align with the entire collection of models
- Coordinate, meet, and hold Technical Peer Reviews with Subject Matter Experts and Stakeholder communities to discuss requirements and models developed
- Define and analyze data requirements, map legacy data stores and formats to logical data model concepts
Searching for a candidate to help shape the future of Cyber Analytic development. Work as part of a team to discover, enhance, capture, and counter cyber activity. The ideal candidate will have cyber analytic development experience, preferably with NCTOC or Cyber Security Operations.
This position requires Material Logistics experience. The candidate will provide business process re-engineering support to the Mission Assurance and Engineering Enhancement office by reviewing the multiple mission consumable ordering, accountability, and re-order process across operations and development organizations and delivering an analysis of alternatives and recommendations to establish streamlined and uniform processes across the organization.
Candidate will engage with Project managers across various organizations to create resource loaded MS project schedules. The candiate will use their background and experience for establishing and allocating resource pools, aggregating separately maintained project schedules into a consolidates view that shows dependencies, and showing over/under allocation of staff between multiple separte tasks. The candidate will provide hands-on development of layered schedules and IMPs that address how an acquisition project is progressing and ho wthat project contributes to overarchng requirements and objectives.
- Minimum of 14 years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity.
- BS in computer science or related discipline from an accredited college or university
- 4 years of additional experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for BS
The ideal candidate will perform technical planning, system integration, verification, validation, evaluates alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyses for total systems. analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to inlcude: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal. Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
Maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network engineers. Sets up administrator and service accounts, maintains system documentation, tunes system performance, installs system-wide software, and allocates mass storage space. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation, and provides backup recovery. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources. Candidate must be able to support system in a hybrid Linux and Windows environment.
- Must be well versed in Windows system administration, VMWare System, Linux.
- Advanced Tier III resolutions for complex customer issues.
- Administration support for Tiers 1-3 (Windows, Linux, and VMWare).
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Master's degree and 6 years’ experience, Bachelor's Degree and 8 years’ experience, Associate's Degree and 10years experience, or High School Grad and 12 years’ experience in System Administration.
One of the following DoD approved certifications is required to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position. Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GSIH, or GCED. Training and Certification provided for applicants meeting the above requirements
Must possess an ACTIVE TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE
- Experience with the priciples and practice of system administration management; including managing processes and services, system installation and configuration, printer systems and fundamentals of security
- Administers a complex site independently and or assists in the administration of a larger site
- Provides Tiers 1-3 help desk support assisting with day to day activities of installing and troubleshooting hardware, software and applications
- Maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network and storage engineers
- Create administrator and service accounts, maintains system documentation, tunes system documentation, tunes system performance and installs system-wide software
- Evaluates vendor products and makes recommendations to the customer
- Coordinate upgrades/installations and provides backup recovery
- Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Windows 10 desktop administration
Microsoft Server 2008/2012 system administration
Active Directory administration
Linux Systems administration
PowerShell scripting experience
Thin/Zero client technology and problem resolution experience
VMWare or Hyper-V experience
Provides remote system administration support, system maintenance, and operation of Windows/Unix workstations.
Troubleshoots problems and applies resolutions remotely. Resolves desktop problems and service requests such as software installs remotely using tools such as SMS, Remote Desktop Connection, Active Directory, etc.
- Managing day-to-day operational backups
- Troubleshooting failures and correcting issues
- Working with the SAN and tape library management teams
- Working with server administrators to help add new clients
- Monitoring and application tuning
- Create new policies and adjust as needed
- Manage reports for end users and group management
- Identify O/S and hardware problems for server management
- Base-lining and planning new hardware for capacity growth and better performance
- Improve processes and process documentation
- Evolve and document SOPs and troubleshooting procedures
- Media server and master server setup and system tuning
- Support the security team to establish connectivity, set standards, and ensure data protection
- Utilize trouble tracking/ticketing systems such as JIRA
- Work with Perl and other scripts
- Able to be available for 24/7 call-in support and adjustment of hours, when necessary
- Areas that will help with being successful: NetBackup, Fibre Channel tape libraries, SAN storage concepts- zoning and multi-pathing, Solaris 10, CentOS/RHEL 5 and 6, Windows 2008 and 2012 server, IP networking (including firewalling, DNS, and multi-homed hosts), Symantec OpsCenter reportingm and process documentation and imporvement skills,
- Interact with multiple levels of server administrators as necessary
Successful candidate will have demonstrated experience with visualization concepts, understands architecture and has an understanding of Rest API, JMS messaging services. Knowledge of identity management tools is a plus.
• Powershell scripting
• GPO/Admin Design
• Dell Quest Tools
Five (5) or more years engineering experience in the design, development and implementation of software development tools to include developing and testing software solutions; analyzing system performance standards, analyzing systems flow, data usage and work processes; conferring with users and management to derive system requirements; problem investigation and resolution. Engineering experience with Microsoft Active Directory to include: Granting privileged Access, Configuring Active Directory Services (ADDS), Group Policy, Objects, Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), File Sharing services, Active roles Server (ARS). Intermediate level PowerShell scripting. Experience providing Tier 2 or 3 support in an enterprise level, globally distributed environment. Experience creating quality Detailed Design documents, Test Plans, Implementation Plans and Standard Operating Procedures. Demonstrated aptitude for learning and rapidly mastering new applications and technology.
Must Have: one of the following DoD approved certifications is necessary to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position: Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GCIH, or GCED. **
Required Education & Experience: High School/GED + 9 years’ experience OR Associates + 7 years’ experience OR Bachelors + 5 years’ experience OR Masters + 3 years’ experience OR Doctorate + 1 year experience.