Click column header to sort
The candidate will provide support on functions of program management and assist program managers in developing program documentation, creating program schedules, tracking program status, evaluation operational and technical alternatives, performing risk assessments and managing integrated product teams. The ideal candidate will supply extpertise on the myriad of factors that influence cost, schedule, performance, and risk. The candidate will support and assist in analyzing and developing improved polices, plans, methods, procedures, and systems.
The candidate should have experience with installation, configuration, and networking of UNIX and/or NT based platforms. Experience includes: creating, modifying, and deleting user accounts, performing system back ups and maintaining system configuration files. The candidate should have a full understanding of operating systems and have knowledge with either UNIX or NT commands or utilities at the user level. Experience also includes the installation and configuration of hardware, operating systems, and commercial software packages. Need to be able to develop and implement enterprise backup/recovery strategies, server configuration, and consolidation, and verification of the health and status of the entire IT infrastructure. Should be able to support for the enterprise services such as DNS, NFS, e-mail services, security protection mechanisms, and the interoperability of UNIX and NT based systems.
The ideal candidate should have a Bachelors degree in computer science, information systems, or network engineering, and at least 5 years of demonstrable experience in network (LAN/WAN) configuration, monitoring, security, and protection. Or the individual shall have 5 years of full time Computer Science work that can be substituted for the Bachelors degree with at least 5 years of demonstrable experience in network (LAN/WAN) configuration, monitoring, security, and protection
TS/SCI clearance with poly
The candidate shall have a Bachelors degree in computer science or related field and have at least 6 years of demonstrable experience with interating, installing, configuring, upgrading, compiling and supporting COTS/GOTS software in a heterogeneous operating system enviornment. The candidate can have 5 years full time computer science directly related work that can substitute the degree and have at least 6 years demonstrable experience with interating, installing, configuring, upgrading, compiling and supporting COTS/GOTS software in a heterogeneous operating system enviornment.
TS/SCI clearance with poly
- A TS/SCI security clearance with full scope polygraph.
- Experience with automation of C2S deployments using CloudFormation scripts
- Skills in configuring and maintaining of C2S resources such as auto deploy groups and launch configurations
- Demonstrated skills of designing and maintaining c2s networking structure
- Experience with AWS Sys Ops, DevOps
- Knowledge with automation of deployment, monitoring and maintenance tests using Python and Linux Bash shell
- Experience locking down Linux systems for security accreditation
- Experience deploying and maintaining ElasticSearch cluster
- Experience deployment and mining Apache cluster
- Experience writing security, standard procedures, and LinuX troubleshooting documentation
- Skills with installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Linux systems
- Experience reviewing security findings and mitigating issues
- Demontrated experience of maintaining current systems using configuration tools such as Ansible, Jenkins
- Experience developing security SOP's and implementing best practices
- Experience with Open software such as Hadoop, Kafka, Zookeeper
- Experience designing and maintaining monitoring system using nagios and cloud watch
- Experience performing IA ( information assurance) on production systems
- Experience providing Tier 2 / 3 support for multiple applications
- Commercial forensic tool experience (all or combination of: FTK, WireShark, ENCASE, FireEye, Helix, Paraben, Xways, ILook)
- Knowledge of Operation Systems which concern: Linux/Unix, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS - understanding of the evolution of OS platforms is a plus
- Strong understanding of App Stores and how they work to include mobile OS platform updates
- Skills with imaging of platforms both desktop and mobile; fluent in testing mobile and desktop applications
- Applicant requires a broad knowledge of requirements
- Must work well with a team and in a team enviornment
- Willing to share responsibilities
- Good written and verbal skills
Required Skills: Windows 2008R2 -2012R2, Active Directory, DNS, WSUS, SCCM
Desired Skills/Experience: Citrix, IIS, PowerShell and Linux/Unix
Desired Certifications: MCSA
• Demonstrated experience configuring and securing Microsoft Server 2008R2-2012R2 software.
• Demonstrated Monitoring system performance.
• Demonstrated ability troubleshooting server and application issues hosted on Microsoft Server infrastructure.
• Experience with System administration duties to include maintaining, upgrading and managing Windows server software, security and networks.
• Proven experience as a System Administrator utilizing RDP, DNS, Telnet.
• Demonstrated experience with certificate management to include experience with Certificate Authority Servers, Issuing and publishing machine certificates to clients and working within MMC to request new certificates.
• Experience with Remote Desktop Services (RDS) and (RDSH) to include application installation.
• Demonstrated experience utilizing Server Manager and Windows Performance Monitor to gauge server capacity and server performance.
• Experience with backup and recovery applications and procedures (Windows Server Backup and third-party backup tools) .
• Demonstrated networking experience to include static route, NIC teaming.
• Documented experience with Group Policy Objects (GPO), backup and restoring GPO’s.
• Experience with automated software update points with WSUS and SCCM.
• Desired experience with Citrix Xenapp, XenServer
• Desired Linux and Unix Administration experience
This position requires a candidate to work on the Transformation Solutions team. They will be a member who focuses on data flow engineering relating to deployed customer systems. The ideal candidate will have a history of direct involvement with successful efforts and system upgrades in which new data flows are evaluated and validated.
Candidate will work with a small team; using Agile development (2 week sprints).
The ideal candidate is needed to perform testing and development of software and support infrastructure for network defense. The work is at the customer site and aids a small team in a highly unique organization supporting Intelligence Community mission requirements. This is a very dynamic environment requiring an experienced, capable candidate to employ critical thinking and develop software solutions that enable cyber analysts to quickly capture and retrieve information in support of DoD network defenses.
The candidate needs a scheduling background and can function in and with integrated master schedules and microsoft project (or other scheduling tools)
Candidate must have these qualifications:
- Configure and manage Niagara Files data flows
- Create custom Niagara Files processors as necessary to support a variety of data flows into the system
- Gather system and data metrics in Niagara Files and other Hadoop software environments
- Configure and manage Kafka clusters for high throughput
- Work well in a collaborative team enviornment using Agile methodologies
Experience in one or more but not required:
Graph analytics in Spark
This position aids the back-end of a next generation end user environment that combines a standard modern Windows based Desktop and Office Automation, with Unified Communications through a virtual environment. It brings improvements to desktop reliability, security, efficiency, and performance. With tools for creating, connecting, and collaborating, this environment allows managers, engineers, analysts, and other user groups to focus on their job, while this program provides the necessary IT support.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Supports system deployments and infrastructure implementation
- Knowledge with cloud/servers/network/storage implementation and support, along with VMWare experience.
- Assembles documentation for infrastructure changes and participates in related meetings
- Completes network monitoring and deployment reports and/or metrics as determined by the customer.
- Most importantly, responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of a large comprehensive monitoring solution(physical & virtual), utilizing Nagios, Check_MK & Thruk.
- Analyze new monitoring and performance monitoring systems and advise the customer on which solutions meets their requirements.
- Maintain configuration management of the monitoring infrastructure using automation tools such as ansible, chef and puppet.
- Collaborate with Storage, Network and Server Engineers to ensure applications, network devices and systems(virtual and physical) are actively monitored.
- Constuct custom scripts to monitor devices that do not have checks built into Nagios using shell scripts, perl and python
- Responsible for designing, installing and maintaining the logging infrastructure for the customer, utilizing syslog-ng and rsyslog and making sure that those systems are forwarding the syslog data to the corporate repository for all long term logging of all data
- Responsible for daily maintenance of all Linux servers to include patching/upgrading/troubleshooting issues and updating systems with security related CVEs.
- Support firmware upgrades and facilitate the repair of physical servers in the infrastructure from multiple vendors(Dell, HP andOracle)
- Support daily VMware operations by installing/upgrading/troubleshooting physical ESXi hosts and infrastructure virtual machines, building/maintaining/troubleshooting virtual machines related to down-line customer ticket requests.
- Indicate initiative to move beyond status quo, i.e. Recommending improvements and ways to optimize systems
Top Skills Required:
-Experience NAGIOS and the ability to provide productive changes and architectural guidance for the service in the future.
-Good general experience with cloud/servers/network/storage
-Linux as primary O/S skill, with Windows as secondary
-Experience with VMWare
-Experience with syslog, ansible, chef, and/or puppet
-Experience in the design, implementation, and maintenance of monitoring systems
-Shell scripting, Perl & Python
To qualify, candidate must also meet these basic qualifications:
- Must currently have and be able to maintain a TS/SCI Clearance with Poly
- One of the following DoD approved certifications is necessary to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position:
Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GCIH, or GCED.
- Must be available for on-call support.
- Must be open to the possibility of travel (CONUS & OCONUS), anticipate less than 5%.
Required Education & Related Experience: Either a Doctorate plus 4 years ,OR Master’s plus 6 years, OR Bachelor’s plus 8 years, Associate’s plus 10 years, OR H.S./GED plus 12 years
- Experience with Python
- Knowledge of database design or designing data repository interfaces/queries
- Ability to analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements
- Experience in the modification of existing software to add new features
- Experience in analyzing data flow, data usage and work processes; and investigating problem areas
- Knowledge of engineering and executing test procedures for software components
- Experience in Cybersecurity domain is a plus
- Demonstrated on-the job experience with full life-cycle application software development with specialized experience to include hands on involvement in all aspects of the applications software development life-cycle (requirements analysis, design, programming, testing, and deployment as well as troubleshooting).
- Demonstrated on-the job experience building APIs or microservices as well as writing tests.
- Demonstrated on-the job experience with JSON as it is the encoding of choice for the majority of APIs published.
- Experience with Authentication protocols (i.e. mutual auth, basic auth, oAuth).
- Knowledge of common web service protocols (such as HTTP, REST) including understanding the architectural style and all its permutations.
- Application development using a scripting language such as Python, NodeJS, etc.
- Experience with Agile production development methodologies, working on a Scrum Team.
- Strong experience in building, configuration and administration of APIs. Experience in integrating, diagnosing and debugging complex systems.
- Experience with Windows and Linux Operating systems and Command Line Tools (Power Shell, Cron).
- Demonstrated on-the job experience exhibiting customer service skills.
- Demonstrated on-the job experience working in a team environment exhibiting problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated on-the job experience with the Sponsor’s development platform (RAILS is the preferred technology).
- Demonstrated on-the job experience with the Sponsor’s partners and their current technology issues.
- Demonstrated on-the job experience exhibiting written skills to include technical documentation.
- Demonstrated experience deploying applications to a cloud infrastructure using AWS.
- Demonstrated experience in AI/ML API development.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The developer consults with clients to develop complex API requirements.
- Translates user requirements from a formal requirement document into an API or Micro-Service.
- Builds and maintains APIs using Micro-Service architecture ensuring interoperability with other applications.
- Designs APIs addressing how they are used, how they scale, how they fit together and how they break.
- Influence design and configure API policies, governance and access.
- Work closely with other developers to ensure that solutions are designed with customer user experience, security, scale/performance and operability in mind.
- The candidate will work directly with the Distributed Common Ground/Surface System (DCGS) Team and be responsible for installing, configuring, monitoring and maintaining Windows and Linux servers and workstations.
- This position will support all of the DCGS Team activities to include Tactical SIGINT integration and National Tactical integration, STORMFORCE, and also testing efforts for a variety of challenging tactical SIGINT Interoperability initiatives.
- Applicant will help discover technical solutions and work with U.S. and international government, military, and industry stakeholders to test and validate solutions.
- Candidate should have experience with and be able to coordinate with a variety of national and tactical SIGINT capabilities, including Theater Netcentric Geolocation (TNG) capabilities at both the National and service level. Candidate will participate in live test events.
- Candidate must be able to travel; with up to a one month trip annually, to support STORMFORCE and several shorter (up to one week) trips to support STORMFORCE, DCGS, and other activities, as needed. Candidate must have the ability to lift up to 40lbs to help load/unload equipment and supplies for STORMFORCE.
- A working skill of the following is required: NSAnet architecture and policies, Windows/Linux systems administration and security best practices, setting up a SIPR domain, guards/cross-domain solutions, networking environments and performance monitoring, network optimization and security
- A bachelor's degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 6 years of systems engineering experience
- Assisting in program documentation, architecture, web administration, and tracking development activities
- Programmatic support and technical meeting facilitation
- Familiar with agile development and test methodologies
- Familiar with the Atlassian Suite, especially Jira and Confluence
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
*TS/SCI Clearance and Polygraph*