Click column header to sort
The candidate shall have a Bachelors degree in computer science or related field and have at least 6 years of demonstrable experience with interating, installing, configuring, upgrading, compiling and supporting COTS/GOTS software in a heterogeneous operating system enviornment. The candidate can have 5 years full time computer science directly related work that can substitute the degree and have at least 6 years demonstrable experience with interating, installing, configuring, upgrading, compiling and supporting COTS/GOTS software in a heterogeneous operating system enviornment.
TS/SCI clearance with poly
- A TS/SCI security clearance with full scope polygraph.
- Experience with automation of C2S deployments using CloudFormation scripts
- Skills in configuring and maintaining of C2S resources such as auto deploy groups and launch configurations
- Demonstrated skills of designing and maintaining c2s networking structure
- Experience with AWS Sys Ops, DevOps
- Knowledge with automation of deployment, monitoring and maintenance tests using Python and Linux Bash shell
- Experience locking down Linux systems for security accreditation
- Experience deploying and maintaining ElasticSearch cluster
- Experience deployment and mining Apache cluster
- Experience writing security, standard procedures, and LinuX troubleshooting documentation
- Skills with installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Linux systems
- Experience reviewing security findings and mitigating issues
- Demontrated experience of maintaining current systems using configuration tools such as Ansible, Jenkins
- Experience developing security SOP's and implementing best practices
- Experience with Open software such as Hadoop, Kafka, Zookeeper
- Experience designing and maintaining monitoring system using nagios and cloud watch
- Experience performing IA ( information assurance) on production systems
- Experience providing Tier 2 / 3 support for multiple applications
- Commercial forensic tool experience (all or combination of: FTK, WireShark, ENCASE, FireEye, Helix, Paraben, Xways, ILook)
- Knowledge of Operation Systems which concern: Linux/Unix, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS - understanding of the evolution of OS platforms is a plus
- Strong understanding of App Stores and how they work to include mobile OS platform updates
- Skills with imaging of platforms both desktop and mobile; fluent in testing mobile and desktop applications
- Applicant requires a broad knowledge of requirements
- Must work well with a team and in a team enviornment
- Willing to share responsibilities
- Good written and verbal skills
* CI experience
* Demonstrated understanding of sponsor's Operational Technologies
* Demonstrated experience in Certification and Accreditation (C&A), risk assessment methodologies, information security responsibilities for management, internet security, portable electronic devices vulnerabilities, thread analysis concerns.
* Demonstrated experience with commercial databases
* Demonstrated experience conducting research and producing professional writings
* Demonstrated experience analyzing complex data-sets
* Demonstrated experience producing executive briefs and analytical products
* Knowledge of encryption products, methodologies, configuration
* Knowledge of network packet capture appliances/applications, such as NetWitness, Solera, Probe, WireShark, Snort
* Knowledge of network vulnerability scanner, web scanner, and database scanner such as Nessus, WebInspect, AppDetective
*Demonstrated experience communicating technical issues and vulnerabilities in simple terms to Executive Leadership at all levels as a technical writer.
* Graduate degree in Information Technology, Information Security, Cyber Security, or related field
* Demonstrated experience verifying/validating customer requirements, analyzing processes and job tasks and developing process improvement
Five plus years in network/cyber security experience in a secure environment.
This position requires a candidate to work on the Transformation Solutions team. They will be a member who focuses on data flow engineering relating to deployed customer systems. The ideal candidate will have a history of direct involvement with successful efforts and system upgrades in which new data flows are evaluated and validated.
Candidate will work with a small team; using Agile development (2 week sprints).
The ideal candidate is needed to perform testing and development of software and support infrastructure for network defense. The work is at the customer site and aids a small team in a highly unique organization supporting Intelligence Community mission requirements. This is a very dynamic environment requiring an experienced, capable candidate to employ critical thinking and develop software solutions that enable cyber analysts to quickly capture and retrieve information in support of DoD network defenses.
The candidate needs a scheduling background and can function in and with integrated master schedules and microsoft project (or other scheduling tools)
Candidate must have these qualifications:
- Configure and manage Niagara Files data flows
- Create custom Niagara Files processors as necessary to support a variety of data flows into the system
- Gather system and data metrics in Niagara Files and other Hadoop software environments
- Configure and manage Kafka clusters for high throughput
- Work well in a collaborative team enviornment using Agile methodologies
Experience in one or more but not required:
Graph analytics in Spark
• Experience in LINUX system administration in a virtual environment using VMWare, including installing and maintaining operating systems, configuring and installing hardware/software utilizing monitoring technologies, troubleshooting, and sustaining the operational health of the infrastructure.
• Expemplary communication skills, as well as excellent teaming skills and a positive, customer-focused attitude.
• Provides aid for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
• Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems. Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all the client/server/storage/network devices, etc.
• Provides Tier 1 through Tier 3 problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems.
• Candidate must be able to coordinate and partner with various work centers, network engineers/administrators, and customer organizations in the execution of daily tasks.
• Configures and manages Linux installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity, and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
Specific requirements for Linux Administrator include:
• Cent OS 6/7 server builds/management
• Yum/Spacewalk repository builds/management
• Kickstart builds/management
• LDAP / Central Authentication
• NFS share builds/management
• VMware data stores build/management
• Linux/Windows directory management
• Ability to troubleshoot and analyze Linux systems and networks efficiently
• Must possess current/active TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH
• Doctorate and 1 years’ experience, Master's degree and 6 years’ experience, Bachelor's Degree and 5 years’ experience, Associate's Degree and 7 years’ experience, or High School Grad and 9 years’ experience in System Administration and/or Network Engineering.
• Must have expertise in Networking.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to lead and work as part of a team
• Must meet 8570 IAT II requirements to include one of the following certifications: CCNA Security, GIC SP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, CASP CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP, GCED, GCIH, CySA+
This position aids the back-end of a next generation end user environment that combines a standard modern Windows based Desktop and Office Automation, with Unified Communications through a virtual environment. It brings improvements to desktop reliability, security, efficiency, and performance. With tools for creating, connecting, and collaborating, this environment allows managers, engineers, analysts, and other user groups to focus on their job, while this program provides the necessary IT support.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Supports system deployments and infrastructure implementation
- Knowledge with cloud/servers/network/storage implementation and support, along with VMWare experience.
- Assembles documentation for infrastructure changes and participates in related meetings
- Completes network monitoring and deployment reports and/or metrics as determined by the customer.
- Most importantly, responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of a large comprehensive monitoring solution(physical & virtual), utilizing Nagios, Check_MK & Thruk.
- Analyze new monitoring and performance monitoring systems and advise the customer on which solutions meets their requirements.
- Maintain configuration management of the monitoring infrastructure using automation tools such as ansible, chef and puppet.
- Collaborate with Storage, Network and Server Engineers to ensure applications, network devices and systems(virtual and physical) are actively monitored.
- Constuct custom scripts to monitor devices that do not have checks built into Nagios using shell scripts, perl and python
- Responsible for designing, installing and maintaining the logging infrastructure for the customer, utilizing syslog-ng and rsyslog and making sure that those systems are forwarding the syslog data to the corporate repository for all long term logging of all data
- Responsible for daily maintenance of all Linux servers to include patching/upgrading/troubleshooting issues and updating systems with security related CVEs.
- Support firmware upgrades and facilitate the repair of physical servers in the infrastructure from multiple vendors(Dell, HP andOracle)
- Support daily VMware operations by installing/upgrading/troubleshooting physical ESXi hosts and infrastructure virtual machines, building/maintaining/troubleshooting virtual machines related to down-line customer ticket requests.
- Indicate initiative to move beyond status quo, i.e. Recommending improvements and ways to optimize systems
Top Skills Required:
-Experience NAGIOS and the ability to provide productive changes and architectural guidance for the service in the future.
-Good general experience with cloud/servers/network/storage
-Linux as primary O/S skill, with Windows as secondary
-Experience with VMWare
-Experience with syslog, ansible, chef, and/or puppet
-Experience in the design, implementation, and maintenance of monitoring systems
-Shell scripting, Perl & Python
To qualify, candidate must also meet these basic qualifications:
- Must currently have and be able to maintain a TS/SCI Clearance with Poly
- One of the following DoD approved certifications is necessary to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position:
Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GCIH, or GCED.
- Must be available for on-call support.
- Must be open to the possibility of travel (CONUS & OCONUS), anticipate less than 5%.
Required Education & Related Experience: Either a Doctorate plus 4 years ,OR Master’s plus 6 years, OR Bachelor’s plus 8 years, Associate’s plus 10 years, OR H.S./GED plus 12 years
- Minimum of 3 years experience of programming with a combination of any or all of the following: Java, C, or C++, within the last 5 years
- Within the last 3 years, need a minimum of 1 year experience with designing and developing applications in Windows or UNIX/Linux
- Proved experience with OpenSource (NoSQL) products that support highly distributed, massively parallel computation concerns such as, Hbase, Apache Accumulo, and/or Big Table
- Demonstrated knowledge with Map/Reduce
- Demonstrated skills wih the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- Experience with requirements analysis and design for 1or more object-oriented systems
- Need a Bachelors degree in computer science (or a discipline that's related), an associates degree in computer science (or related discipline) and two years programming experience or five years programming experience may take place for the Bachelors degree
- Demonstrated knowledge with designing and developing automated analytic software, techniques, and algorithms
- Demonstrated skills with compute cluster monitoring tools (Nagios, Ganglia)
- Demonstrated experience with Apache Accumulo internals, to include configuring, tuning, and testing the same in many configurations (>200 node clusters)
- Demonstrated experience that has to do with Ruby-on-Rails framework
- Demonstrated skills with Big-Data Cloud Scalability (Amazon, Google, and/or Facebook)
- Define and analyze data requirements, map legacy data stores and formats, create new data structures / microformats and perform architectural alignment with the ELDM and other enterprise formats.
- Ability to catch on quickly and be able to use this primary research to comprehend various technologies and apply this knowledge.
- Provide expertise in data harmonization and data modeling activities to support requirements and provide data modeling consulting to help Data Domain stakeholders develop new high quality data models and formats for exchange and storage in an agile fashion.
- Coordinate, meet, and hold Technical Peer Reviews with Subject Matter Authorities and Stakeholder communities to discuss and perform requirements and impact analysis to understand the data elements in their domains, relationships among those elements and interdependencies between models.
- Develop and maintain domain logical data model artifacts: Logical Data Models (LDM), Data Element Dictionaries (DED), Physical Data Models (PDM), Interface Control Documents (ICD), data format specifications, model release documentation, user guides, data harmonization and mappings.
- Demonstrated on-the job experience with full life-cycle application software development with specialized experience to include hands on involvement in all aspects of the applications software development life-cycle (requirements analysis, design, programming, testing, and deployment as well as troubleshooting).
- Demonstrated on-the job experience building APIs or microservices as well as writing tests.
- Demonstrated on-the job experience with JSON as it is the encoding of choice for the majority of APIs published.
- Experience with Authentication protocols (i.e. mutual auth, basic auth, oAuth).
- Knowledge of common web service protocols (such as HTTP, REST) including understanding the architectural style and all its permutations.
- Application development using a scripting language such as Python, NodeJS, etc.
- Experience with Agile production development methodologies, working on a Scrum Team.
- Strong experience in building, configuration and administration of APIs. Experience in integrating, diagnosing and debugging complex systems.
- Experience with Windows and Linux Operating systems and Command Line Tools (Power Shell, Cron).
- Demonstrated on-the job experience exhibiting customer service skills.
- Demonstrated on-the job experience working in a team environment exhibiting problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated on-the job experience with the Sponsor’s development platform (RAILS is the preferred technology).
- Demonstrated on-the job experience with the Sponsor’s partners and their current technology issues.
- Demonstrated on-the job experience exhibiting written skills to include technical documentation.
- Demonstrated experience deploying applications to a cloud infrastructure using AWS.
- Demonstrated experience in AI/ML API development.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The developer consults with clients to develop complex API requirements.
- Translates user requirements from a formal requirement document into an API or Micro-Service.
- Builds and maintains APIs using Micro-Service architecture ensuring interoperability with other applications.
- Designs APIs addressing how they are used, how they scale, how they fit together and how they break.
- Influence design and configure API policies, governance and access.
- Work closely with other developers to ensure that solutions are designed with customer user experience, security, scale/performance and operability in mind.
- The candidate will work directly with the Distributed Common Ground/Surface System (DCGS) Team and be responsible for installing, configuring, monitoring and maintaining Windows and Linux servers and workstations.
- This position will support all of the DCGS Team activities to include Tactical SIGINT integration and National Tactical integration, STORMFORCE, and also testing efforts for a variety of challenging tactical SIGINT Interoperability initiatives.
- Applicant will help discover technical solutions and work with U.S. and international government, military, and industry stakeholders to test and validate solutions.
- Candidate should have experience with and be able to coordinate with a variety of national and tactical SIGINT capabilities, including Theater Netcentric Geolocation (TNG) capabilities at both the National and service level. Candidate will participate in live test events.
- Candidate must be able to travel; with up to a one month trip annually, to support STORMFORCE and several shorter (up to one week) trips to support STORMFORCE, DCGS, and other activities, as needed. Candidate must have the ability to lift up to 40lbs to help load/unload equipment and supplies for STORMFORCE.
- A working skill of the following is required: NSAnet architecture and policies, Windows/Linux systems administration and security best practices, setting up a SIPR domain, guards/cross-domain solutions, networking environments and performance monitoring, network optimization and security
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and at least 14 years of software engineering experience.
- Experience designing, coding, testing and supporting next-generation database solutions.
- Experience providing integration, implementation and maintenance of COTS/OSS products/tools.
- Experience designing, developing, testing and implementing software and architecture within the customer environment.
- Ability to modify, write, and implement custom reports.
Must Hold a TS/SCI and Polygraph
- Experience in specialized tasking in a Cybersecurity environment
- Experience in identifying and assessing data flow
- Experience with collection management
- Demonstrated systems engineering experience, particularly in the areas of test and integration
- Experience developing test cases from approved requirements
- Experience with scheduling and coordination
- Candidates should be detail oriented and exhibit strong organization skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated ability to comfortably interact with all levels of organization management while oeprating in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision
*TS/SCI Clearance and Polygraph*