Click column header to sort
PI to provide collaboration, facilitation, and leadership skills supporting Enterprise Mobility requirements. The individual will be responsible for coordinating project activities and schedules, communicating with the Sponsor and Sponsor partners, and communicating clearly and effectively with stakeholders. The individual will work closely with staff PM and actively coordinate with Sponsors key partners.
Seeking a DevOps Engineer to join a fast moving team providing an enterprise class application to modernize mission practices. The Sponsor is an enthusiastic adopter of Angular, Lean Agile and Continuous Integration technical practices supported by lean agile project planning and execution.
******* OPEN TO ALL SKILL LEVELS****** * Develop and implement Web applications and/or web services using object-oriented programming * Understanding of application software development life cycle within the Agile development best practices. * Detailed understanding of current and future technology trends * Work both independently and in a team environment * Troubleshoot and problem solve both technical and non-technical issues
Seeking an Applications Developer with a wide array of skills to develop, configure, and deploy software applications to meet critical mission needs. The candidate will leverage a combination of Sponsor software, Commercial-off-the-Shelf, and open source software in a cloud based environment to develop these applications. The candidate will be expected to work within an Agile framework on multiple projects and services. Innovation and out of the box solutions are expected, and the Sponsor is looking for self-motivated individuals that work well within the Agile team process.
This is an open requirement for a System Integrator. Vendors shall propose candidates who possess the knowledge, skills and can execute all duties/tasks and responsibilities as listed in the work description. Additionally, the candidate must meet all mandatory skills specifically listed and must include examples for each mandatory skill. The desired skills are a list of preferable skills the candidate may possess but are not required to execute the work. Before proposing a candidate, vendors should take note of the work description in order to gauge what skill level is being sought by the customer as well as the trade-off standard for the position. Sponsor is seeking a Systems Integrator to serve on a moderate to complex business analysis and implementation effort to update HR data and policies to meet new standards and requirements. A significant part of this effort includes providing support to HR as it partners with the Sponsors Information Technology (IT) elements to upgrade HR business systems. Project has significant cross-program interaction with other Sponsor business systems. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to Job Duties 1. Work with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define, and document Sponsors current HR data standards, policies, and processes and compare with Sponsor's partners requirements. 2. Participate in data mapping activities. 3. Develop recommendations and plans (to include communications and training) for implementing the use of data standards, policies, and processes across Sponsors HR and other IT systems. 4. Assist in developing and presenting changes and/or recommendations for changes to HR business processes and policies through an established governance structure. 5. Work closely with Sponsors IT entities to ensure HR business requirements are met with the upgrade of the Sponsors HR business system. 6. Coordinate with various offices across the Sponsors organization to identify requirements. 7. Provide support to change management activities such as developing and delivering business training, standard operating procedures (SOPs), communications, and process improvement. 8. Demonstrate excellent communications skills to include preparing and presenting presentations to senior management and external stakeholders.
.• Associate Degree or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, System Engineering or related field
• 1-2 years directly related work experience in a technical help desk position supporting Windows XP, Microsoft Office 2003 or later, Internet Explorer, and business applications used within a business environment
• Knowledge of multiple desktop programs, configuration and debugging techniques
• Detailed oriented as well as excellent oral and written communication skills
• Sound problem resolution, judgment, and decision-making
• Knowledge of TCP/IP and general networking issues
• Experience providing superior customer service and support
• Experience working effectively in a team environment, communicating effectively, resolving issues efficiently, and contributing to the improvement of the infrastructure
• Experience with virus scanning services; Desktop, stand-alone and laptop computing services
• Experience with servers, printers and peripheral services
• Experience with Data transfer services
• Knowledge of ticket tracking, closing, and escalating issues; assisting in installing peripheral IT items and Access administration
• Strong interpersonal and organization skills, successful in working both independently and in a team environment
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• CMA/DMA/MCSA desired
• Experience excellent listening and writing skills
• O&M experience
• Able to work independently; and manage multiple task assignments
• Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to describe how to use an application, system, etc.
flexible hours (core hours between 9am-3pm) - Linux administration. Required: Experience with RHEL varient Linux system administration (acct mgmt, filesystem administration, host-based firewall modification, configuration of SSH, NTP, DNS, NFS, NIC services), development of automated system tasks using at least one of the following: Csh, Ksh, Bash, Perl, Puppet (Ruby), Curl or Python, Foreman, Ansible, or AWS bootstrapping via cloud-init scripts. Experience with patch management, YUM repository configuration, systems health monitoring and installation/configuration of FOSS packages onto RHEL or CentOS platforms
Desired: tomcat application server administration, experience with systems vulnerability remediation activities, implementing and/or configuring encryption in-transit and at-rest, performance tuning infrastructure components (OS, application servers and DB), building infrastructure using API, command line interfaces or silent installation files, experience with Sun Solaris, willingness to learn AWS infrastructure
12-hour shift (5:30a-5:30p), Sunday - Every other Wednesday. Senior Duty Officer. This position is responsible for escalation management, situational awareness and reporting, internal and external communications (including to executive level management). Required: Excellent verbal and written communication, customer service, and knowledge of customer systems. Desired: Experience in an IT Ops Center environment
The candidate must have experience modelling, creating and administering databases. They should be familiar and have experience with Amazon RDS and AWS, My SQL and Oracle grid.
- Documented UX experience designing visually pleasing and user friendly web interfaces.
- Full stack developer with documented experience developing web-based with JAVA, Spring and MySQL/Oracles
- Experience developing and consuming REST and SOAP web services
- Experience with front end development (Angular, node.js, etc.)
- Experience with Amazon C2S and cross-domain solutions
*A TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph*
A Software Engineer shall provide software development and software design support to build a simple comprehensive user interface for a complex system. Responsibilities include, but not limited to Develop and implement Web user interfaces and/or web services using object-oriented programming with a focus on building RESTful services and simple user interfaces; Work with Systems Engineers and Developers to develop detail designs and translate and decompose requirements to an effective user interface; Act as an advisor to IT System Engineers/Developers and propose changes to the enterprise technical architecture based on analysis of requirements and new technology; Provide technical leadership in a software development team environment; Work both independently and in an Agile team environment; Design software tools and sub-systems to support software reuse and domain analysis and manage their implementation; Assist in the development of methodologies and techniques that will be used by other developers to solve specific problems; Assist in the development of coding standards and participate in code reviews and code walk throughs; Troubleshoot and problem solve both technical and non-technical issues; Analyze and study complex system requirements.
Thorough understanding of Active Directory Services & Interfaces (ADS) Highly knowledgeable with applications that can access LDAP, NDS, and other directories ADSI interfaces. Highly knowledgeable with Windows 200x, Microsoft Exchange200x, Oracle10G & 11G. Knowledgeable in computer and network security concepts, techniques and systems. Knowledgeable in network components and interfaces. Knowledgeable of cloud operations. Ability to resolve and/or troubleshoot system problems while complying with Sponsors policies and procedures. Keep abreast of current development and trends in relative areas of technology. Produces professional documentations for standards, policies, and procedures. Ability to articulate complex technical architectures to a non technical audience. Be flexible in an environment that is consistently changing to meet the needs of the sponsor. Perfrom O&M services in COMSEC operational system to support adhoc customer requirements, duties include but not limited to maintenance and support for LMD/KP. Subsystems, Maintenance and support for the MGC and AKP, maintain connectivity to Central Facility, perform KP re-initialization, support re-certification, perform LMD/KPEKMS COSMEC account site initialization. Demonstrate phase 5 platform conversion, update virus definitions, apply operating systems patches as required and demonstrate daily backups. Working knowledge with Unix/Linux operating systems.
Required experience with:
- Current SharePoint SCA
- Experience with REST, AJAX and SharePoint web services
- WordPress/TalkAbout site maintenance
- Adobe (InDesign, Illustrator Captivate, Photoshop)
- Graphic Design/WBT development
- Significant experience with Linux server Administration and architecture in C2S
- Significant experience with creating and implementing Amazon Cloud infrastructure
- Ability to document network architecture
- Knowledge to appropriately size the Cloud Infrastructure for performance and cost funding considerations
- Server maintenance and patch application
Mandatory Skills and Knowledge:
- acquiring, processing, and refining large or complex data sets from various sources utilizing computer programming where necessary.
- Analyze, evaluate, and assess quantitative data using statistical software (computer models, geospatial models, software languages, mathematical models) to contribute to or develop software tools, analytic models, or report.
- Anticipate and project a wide range of possible outcomes using scenario/alternative analyses, machine learning or other advanced analytic techniques.
- Demonstrated experience developing new data workflow and approaches using Pentaho and custom scripting to handle high volume, heterogeneous data used to identify patterns, correlations, trends, and relationships.
- Experience in data science methodology to integrate systems engineering and data science techniques.
- Demonstrated experience with data architecture, data modeling, database design, and data systems implementation especially with Oracle-based technologies such as MySQL, NoSQL technologies like ElasticSearch, and distributed systems like Hadoop, or HPCC.
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis of structured and unstructured data, including financial, web, event and travel data.
- Demonstrated experience with two or more: XML, JSON, SQlLte databases, PCAP.
- Demonstrated experience in developing customer data visualizations using COTS products like Tableau or Kiabana.
- Provide support to senior ISSOs for implementing and enforcing information systems security policiesm, standards, and methodologies
- Assist in the evaluation of security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information
- Help the CM for information system security software, hardware and firmware
- Assist with preparation and maintenance of documentation
- Maintain records on workstations, servers, routers, firewalls, intelligent hubs, network switches, etc. to include system upgrades
- Evaluate security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing information
- Manage operational security posture for an information system or program
- Provide support to the ISSM for maintaining the appropriate operational IA posture for a system, program, or enclave
- Develop and maintain documentation for C&A in accordance with ODNI and DoD policies
- Develop and update the system security plan and other IA documentation
- Provide CM for security-relevant information system software, hardware and firmware
- Assist with the management of security aspects of the information system and perform day-to-day security operations of the system
- Develop system security policy and ensures compliance
- Administer the user identification and authentication mechanism of the Information System
- Plan and coordinate the IT security programs and policies
- Manage and control changes to the system and assessing the security impact of those changes
- Obtain C&A for ISs under their purview
- Provde support for a program, organization, system, or enclave's information assurance program
- Serve as the Approval Authority for ISs under their control
- End user devices and operating systems
- Servers, routers, switches, crypto, cables
- Active directory
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Systems Center
- Corporate Storage Solutions
- Chat Solutions
- SIGINT Cross Domain Data Flows including Data Sanitization
- Integration with Security Technologies (PKI)
- Customized voice and video software
- Thin client and virtual infrastructures
Design and develop high-performance application frameworks and software for high-speed protocol identification and processing applications using C++, Java, Python, Ruby and Perl in Linux/Unix environment. Define and implement data formatting and interface specifications. Participate in or lead all phases of development including requirements definition, software design, software development, source code configuration, managing and tracking source code changes, defining and managing software system configurations and deployment support. Develop scripts to support coding, unit testing, configuration, remote installation and maintenance needs in perl, Shell (C, Bash, Bourne). Develop and execute unit testing using CppUnit and Junit, and develop automated build and test scripts and applications. Define and execute end-to-end software system tests. Coordinate application updates/installation with appropriate security, database and system administrators, and remote site POCs. Plan and conduct development, integration, and unit testing; and support end-to-end system testing. Monitor production system to verify operations and modify as needed. Develop and maintain project related documentation, to include development of software design diagrams in standard software design notation such as UML, and complete software documentation. Participate in and lead design and code reviews. Document, analyze and resolve software discrepancies.