Click column header to sort
- Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
- Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems. Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for the client window server devices
- Provides Tie 1-3 problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of the problems
- Candidate must be able to coordinate and partner with various work centers, network engineers/administrators, and customer organizations in the execution of daily tasks.
- Strong communication skills, as well as excellent teaming skills and a positive, customer-focused attitude
Must have System Admin experience with Linux andWindows server platform
Experience with Microsoft SCCM, EPO, or EXCHANGE server design operations
Novice experience with Linux
Basic knowledge in setup and use of certs in Windows 7 environment
- Managing day-to-day operational backups
- Troubleshooting failures and correcting issues
- Working with the SAN and tape library management teams
- Working with server administrators to help add new clients
- Monitoring and application tuning
- Create new policies and adjust as needed
- Manage reports for end users and group management
- Identify O/S and hardware problems for server management
- Base-lining and planning new hardware for capacity growth and better performance
- Improve processes and process documentation
- Evolve and document SOPs and troubleshooting procedures
- Media server and master server setup and system tuning
- Support the security team to establish connectivity, set standards, and ensure data protection
- Utilize trouble tracking/ticketing systems such as JIRA
- Work with Perl and other scripts
- Able to be available for 24/7 call-in support and adjustment of hours, when necessary
- Areas that will help with being successful: NetBackup, Fibre Channel tape libraries, SAN storage concepts- zoning and multi-pathing, Solaris 10, CentOS/RHEL 5 and 6, Windows 2008 and 2012 server, IP networking (including firewalling, DNS, and multi-homed hosts), Symantec OpsCenter reportingm and process documentation and imporvement skills,
- Interact with multiple levels of server administrators as necessary
Successful candidate will have demonstrated experience with visualization concepts, understands architecture and has an understanding of Rest API, JMS messaging services. Knowledge of identity management tools is a plus.
• Powershell scripting
• GPO/Admin Design
• Dell Quest Tools
Five (5) or more years engineering experience in the design, development and implementation of software development tools to include developing and testing software solutions; analyzing system performance standards, analyzing systems flow, data usage and work processes; conferring with users and management to derive system requirements; problem investigation and resolution. Engineering experience with Microsoft Active Directory to include: Granting privileged Access, Configuring Active Directory Services (ADDS), Group Policy, Objects, Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), File Sharing services, Active roles Server (ARS). Intermediate level PowerShell scripting. Experience providing Tier 2 or 3 support in an enterprise level, globally distributed environment. Experience creating quality Detailed Design documents, Test Plans, Implementation Plans and Standard Operating Procedures. Demonstrated aptitude for learning and rapidly mastering new applications and technology.
Must Have: one of the following DoD approved certifications is necessary to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position: Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GCIH, or GCED. **
Required Education & Experience: High School/GED + 9 years’ experience OR Associates + 7 years’ experience OR Bachelors + 5 years’ experience OR Masters + 3 years’ experience OR Doctorate + 1 year experience.
The candidate will provide support on functions of program management and assist program managers in developing program documentation, creating program schedules, tracking program status, evaluation operational and technical alternatives, performing risk assessments and managing integrated product teams. The ideal candidate will supply extpertise on the myriad of factors that influence cost, schedule, performance, and risk. The candidate will support and assist in analyzing and developing improved polices, plans, methods, procedures, and systems.
The candidate should have experience with installation, configuration, and networking of UNIX and/or NT based platforms. Experience includes: creating, modifying, and deleting user accounts, performing system back ups and maintaining system configuration files. The candidate should have a full understanding of operating systems and have knowledge with either UNIX or NT commands or utilities at the user level. Experience also includes the installation and configuration of hardware, operating systems, and commercial software packages. Need to be able to develop and implement enterprise backup/recovery strategies, server configuration, and consolidation, and verification of the health and status of the entire IT infrastructure. Should be able to support for the enterprise services such as DNS, NFS, e-mail services, security protection mechanisms, and the interoperability of UNIX and NT based systems.
The ideal candidate should have a Bachelors degree in computer science, information systems, or network engineering, and at least 5 years of demonstrable experience in network (LAN/WAN) configuration, monitoring, security, and protection. Or the individual shall have 5 years of full time Computer Science work that can be substituted for the Bachelors degree with at least 5 years of demonstrable experience in network (LAN/WAN) configuration, monitoring, security, and protection
TS/SCI clearance with poly
The candidate shall have a Bachelors degree in computer science or related field and have at least 6 years of demonstrable experience with interating, installing, configuring, upgrading, compiling and supporting COTS/GOTS software in a heterogeneous operating system enviornment. The candidate can have 5 years full time computer science directly related work that can substitute the degree and have at least 6 years demonstrable experience with interating, installing, configuring, upgrading, compiling and supporting COTS/GOTS software in a heterogeneous operating system enviornment.
TS/SCI clearance with poly
- A TS/SCI security clearance with full scope polygraph.
- Experience with automation of C2S deployments using CloudFormation scripts
- Skills in configuring and maintaining of C2S resources such as auto deploy groups and launch configurations
- Demonstrated skills of designing and maintaining c2s networking structure
- Experience with AWS Sys Ops, DevOps
- Knowledge with automation of deployment, monitoring and maintenance tests using Python and Linux Bash shell
- Experience locking down Linux systems for security accreditation
- Experience deploying and maintaining ElasticSearch cluster
- Experience deployment and mining Apache cluster
- Experience writing security, standard procedures, and LinuX troubleshooting documentation
- Skills with installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Linux systems
- Experience reviewing security findings and mitigating issues
- Demontrated experience of maintaining current systems using configuration tools such as Ansible, Jenkins
- Experience developing security SOP's and implementing best practices
- Experience with Open software such as Hadoop, Kafka, Zookeeper
- Experience designing and maintaining monitoring system using nagios and cloud watch
- Experience performing IA ( information assurance) on production systems
- Experience providing Tier 2 / 3 support for multiple applications
- Commercial forensic tool experience (all or combination of: FTK, WireShark, ENCASE, FireEye, Helix, Paraben, Xways, ILook)
- Knowledge of Operation Systems which concern: Linux/Unix, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS - understanding of the evolution of OS platforms is a plus
- Strong understanding of App Stores and how they work to include mobile OS platform updates
- Skills with imaging of platforms both desktop and mobile; fluent in testing mobile and desktop applications
- Applicant requires a broad knowledge of requirements
- Must work well with a team and in a team enviornment
- Willing to share responsibilities
- Good written and verbal skills
This position requires a candidate to work on the Transformation Solutions team. They will be a member who focuses on data flow engineering relating to deployed customer systems. The ideal candidate will have a history of direct involvement with successful efforts and system upgrades in which new data flows are evaluated and validated.
Candidate will work with a small team; using Agile development (2 week sprints).
The ideal candidate is needed to perform testing and development of software and support infrastructure for network defense. The work is at the customer site and aids a small team in a highly unique organization supporting Intelligence Community mission requirements. This is a very dynamic environment requiring an experienced, capable candidate to employ critical thinking and develop software solutions that enable cyber analysts to quickly capture and retrieve information in support of DoD network defenses.
The candidate needs a scheduling background and can function in and with integrated master schedules and microsoft project (or other scheduling tools)
Candidate must have these qualifications:
- Configure and manage Niagara Files data flows
- Create custom Niagara Files processors as necessary to support a variety of data flows into the system
- Gather system and data metrics in Niagara Files and other Hadoop software environments
- Configure and manage Kafka clusters for high throughput
- Work well in a collaborative team enviornment using Agile methodologies
Experience in one or more but not required:
Graph analytics in Spark
Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of IT systems, working closely with team engineers. Experience building, patching and maintaining servers both physical and virtual. An understanding of Cloud Infrastructure Services of Infrastructure as a Service is necessary.
- Overview: Supports Physical Infrastructure Evaluation and Review (PIER) organization with Transition & Decommission activities, working in teams led by Government Leads
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 15 years of systems engineering experience
- Interface with stakeholders
- Perform gap engineering
- Produce end-state diagrams and schedules
- Support system decommissioning
- Perform systems admistration support tasks for Apple macOS and iOS operating systems
- TDY travel (approx 25%) for on-site support to conduct installations and support system life cycle requirements
- Provide technical analysis integral to the maintenance and sustainment of USGOV systems
- Provide in-depth research and analysis of issues
- Provide in-depth knowledge and technical expertise in the areas of installation, maintenance and support of Apple macOS and iOS operating systems and technologies
- Respond to service requests
- Review technical briefs and information on changes to system configuration
- Establisha nd maintain effective working relationships with end users and managers
- Identify and resolve hardware and software problems related to Apple macOS and iOS operating systems
- Perform system administration in a mixed virtual (VMWare) and physical environment
- Identify, troubleshoot and remediate security vulnerabilities
- Troubleshoot basic end-to-end networking problems involving Apple macOS/iOS systems applications are approved in accordance with customer requirements
- Performing regular maintenance duties such as patching, upgrades, and migrations to Apple macOS systems
- The candidate will work directly with the Distributed Common Ground/Surface System (DCGS) Team and be responsible for installing, configuring, monitoring and maintaining Windows and Linux servers and workstations.
- This position will support all of the DCGS Team activities to include Tactical SIGINT integration and National Tactical integration, STORMFORCE, and also testing efforts for a variety of challenging tactical SIGINT Interoperability initiatives.
- Applicant will help discover technical solutions and work with U.S. and international government, military, and industry stakeholders to test and validate solutions.
- Candidate should have experience with and be able to coordinate with a variety of national and tactical SIGINT capabilities, including Theater Netcentric Geolocation (TNG) capabilities at both the National and service level. Candidate will participate in live test events.
- Candidate must be able to travel; with up to a one month trip annually, to support STORMFORCE and several shorter (up to one week) trips to support STORMFORCE, DCGS, and other activities, as needed. Candidate must have the ability to lift up to 40lbs to help load/unload equipment and supplies for STORMFORCE.
- A working skill of the following is required: NSAnet architecture and policies, Windows/Linux systems administration and security best practices, setting up a SIPR domain, guards/cross-domain solutions, networking environments and performance monitoring, network optimization and security